Monday, February 13, 2012

Thank you Mr Dolf Burger for kind words in your comment to our blog.

I have commented on the 1746 hits made on our blog this year. It means that so many people connected to our blog and tonight I found a "gem" reply to our postings. I am going to publish this, because we all know this dear teacher and miss him every day. Tonight we stand at an astounding 1843 visitors to our blog, including Mr Burger. Thank you for taking the time to read about us Mr Dolf Burger.

Mr Burger emailed me personally and he mailed the following:

Congratulations with all the good and positive things that are happening at Goodwood College. As an ex-teacher who served the school for approximately 34 years it warms my heart to see that all the things we were aspiring to are finally falling into place.  Will you please pass my regards and thanks to all the loyal and hard working teachers and pupils. The new look of the school with the palisade fence is a great achievement.
Regards Mr Burger

Dankie Dolf, jy is in ons harte en steeds deel van ons skool. (blog red)